Bike Club Competitions and Promotions - T&C’s
Sometimes, we may issue a promotional code to reduce the price of specified Products or Membership. Each promotional code has its own rules which will be made clear at the time of issue. Promotional codes need to be entered at the checkout to be applied to your order, unless specified. Promotional codes are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts unless specified. We may cancel or suspend a promotional code without notice where an event beyond our control affects the running of the promotion, or where we suspect fraud or technical error.
FORME XMAS OFFER 24.11.22 - 20.12.22
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) refer to the promotional offer (“Promotion”) by The Bike Club Limited, whose registered office is at 1 Long Lane, London, SE1 4PG (“Promoter”).
- This Promotion is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 and over and is subject to passing a soft credit check.
- The Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The Promotion offers 100% off your first monthly subscription fee, then 50% off your monthly subscription fee for the subsequent five months only of your subscription.
- The Promotion will commence on 24.11.22 at 17.00pm (the Start Date) and run until 20.12.22 at 11.59pm (the End Date).
- The Promotion is subject to availability and The Promoter reserves the right to end the Promotion at any time.
- The Qualifying Conditions (“Qualifying Conditions”) for the Promotion are:
- You must place a completed standard or exchange order for any bike from the Forme brand on our website after the Start Date and before the end of the Promotion;
- You must pass a soft credit check;
- You must setup direct debit payments for the remaining amount of your monthly subscription fee with our payment partner GoCardless; and
- You must pay for any applicable delivery and subscription fees (purchase is necessary).
- In the event of an exchange being placed during the discounted period of your subscription, the discount will be deemed to be expired and subsequent payments on the new order will be charged at full price
- The Promotion cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit.
- In the event of order cancellation, refunds will be given for the amount of the original order less the discount received.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for orders that are lost, regardless of cause, including but not limited to any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Promotion or where you fail or unable to take advantage of the Promotion for any reason.
- By using this Promotion, you indicate acceptance of these Terms and Conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for this Promotion which may be written in any electronic messages, on our website, or communicated to you in any other way by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and/or at its absolute discretion refuse the Promotion or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any order we deem to be fraudulent or where the order has failed our credit check. As a FCA regulated company, the Promoter is required to check that you can afford the monthly payments.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from the Promotion any individual it has reason to believe is tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions, our Terms of Service, and/or our Equipment Hire Agreement.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and by making use of the Promotion, you agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any claims or disputes which arise out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Stocking Competition Terms and Conditions
Frog City Bike Competition T&Cs - NOW CLOSED
- The promoter is: The Bike Club Limited, Uncommon, 1 Long Lane, London, SE1 4PG.
- Open to UK mainland residents and aged over 18, excluding employees of Bike Club, their family, and any other person associated with this promotion.
- The prize is as follows: a Frog City Bike in the winner’s choice of size and colour, subject to availability.
- The competition opens on 8th November at 12:00. Closing date for entry will be 27th November at 23:59 EST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry is via Instagram. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: (entrants must complete all the below
- Users must follow Bike Club and Frog official accounts on the platform.
- Users must comment a ⭐️ when they have entered
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person on the same day will be disqualified. An extra entry is permitted by sharing the post on their story tagging Bike Club.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner will be selected using a random number generator.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or prize draw.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bike Club and not to any other party.
- Prize draw results and the names of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Frog City Competition Bike Club Limited, Uncommon, 1 Long Lane, London, SE1 4PG.
2 MONTHS FREE ON ALL SQUISH BIKES - CLOSED
- The first two month’s subscription is free, no subscription payment will be charged for the first two month’s of membership.
- Your first monthly subscription payment will be taken by direct debit two month’s after the delivery date of your bike or scooter.
- Offer valid on new membership orders only for Bike from the brand Squish placed from 23rd September at 00.01 to 24th October at 23.59 2022
- Customer must enter the code SQUISH2M at checkout to redeem offer
- Delivery fees may apply, depending on chosen delivery date. Delivery costs will be shown when selecting your delivery date. Standard delivery policy
- Cancel at any time, no minimum contract period. Cancellation fee of £29.99 applies, see here for full details.
- All other standard T&Cs apply to this offer.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- Offer is limited to one use per customer.