Discover the Joy of Riding with Woom Kids Bikes
Woom bikes are a highly regarded brand in the children's bicycle market. They are made in Europe using only premium quality components and designed in Austria. With their growing popularity, the brand is now making a name for itself in the UK.
The end result? They have produced a distinctive range of lightweight children’s bikes that look as good as they perform.
Our Woom kids' bikes are available on a monthly subscription and you can browse our range below.
About Bike Club Woom Bikes
Manufactured in 2013, and now sold in over 40 countries, Woom bikes are among the best kids' bikes on the market. The Woom bike brand also prioritises sustainability in its manufacturing processes.
Their bikes come with a range of attractive features such as:
• Lightweight frames: Made of high-quality aluminium, the small bikes are easy to handle and manoeuvre for children.
• Age-appropriate designs: Woom offers different bike models and sizes for kids ranging from 18 months to 14 years old. These include balance bikes, first pedal bikes, and hybrid bikes.
• Ergonomic components: Woom bikes are designed with adjustable handlebars, saddles, and brake levers. This ensures a comfortable and safe riding experience for your child.
• Child-friendly geometry: A low centre of gravity and a long wheelbase gives stability and balance to young riders.
• Appealing colours: Woom bikes look great, coming in a range of stand-out colours.
For parents seeking high-quality bikes that prioritize safety, comfort, and usability, a Woom bike is an excellent choice.
Woom Kids Bikes Available on Subscription
You can view the Woom bikes we currently have in stock below. With their lightweight frames and ergonomic design, parents and children alike love Woom bikes.
You can use our filters to select the perfect bike based on wheel size, colour, and more. You can also filter by age to find the right bike for your child. If you're unsure about the size, our bike size guide can help. Additionally, we have a handy blog on choosing the first bike for your child.
Our flexible and affordable bike subscription service allows you to exchange the bike as your child grows. So if your child outgrows their Woom 2 bike, they can soon be on a Woom 3 bike. Become a Bike Club member today for a UK Woom bike, and give a fantastic start to your child's cycling journey.