WE'RE COMMITTED TO ALL OUR MEMBER'S SAFETY.
UPDATE: Monday 23 March 2020
That's why we have adopted the following measures in response to the Coronavirus outbreak, following advice from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the UK Government.
Being online means the Bike Club is able to provide the same shopping experience as we did before:
Interactive size guide
All you need is your child's inner leg measurement and we can recommend the right sized bike for your child. No need to head to the shops. We even operate a free-exchange policy if our guidance is incorrect.
We're here to help
From 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. This may vary as the situation progresses, but we will ensure we remain available during the core hours of 10 am to 4 pm.
However, there are some things you should know:
- Our bikes are pristine. Our warehouse team use gloves anyway, but we've now switched to disposable versions, to further reduce any risk of contamination.
- We're flexible. Any tBC team member who is worried they have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is encouraged to stay home in line with the latest guidelines. We have paid sick leave for all of our staff, including those who are self-isolating.
- Family comes first. Our team members with families in hard-hit areas have already gone home to be with them, and will be working remotely for as long as they need to.
- We're stocked up. No, we haven't been panic-buying. But we have a good amount of new bikes and reBikes in stock at our warehouse, ready for dispatch. We're updating this daily with new stock and don't anticipate any supply chain disruptions.
- We're being careful. We've implemented social distancing measures so that our team has less chance of passing the virus to each other. Non-essential travel is restricted and team members who can work remotely will.
- Our suppliers are prepared. From manufacturers to couriers; our suppliers are also taking measures within their own operations that include hand-washing & sanitiser stations, separating the workforce, self-isolation policies, body temperature monitoring and restricting external and internal visits.
We're taking these measures in order to protect our team and our members as we know you'll also be working hard to take care of yourself and your family during this time.
If you have a question about this or anything else relating to the Bike Club, just contact our helpful support team.